JEA Recon Dropcloth & Square from 3A Toys

jea-recon-dropcloth-01

Truth be told, I really enjoy my EMGY Dropcloth 3AA-exclusive released a while back (still unreeled - which will not be the case hopefully next week on *1/6-Hobby Week* ;p) and as a 1/6th-scaled action figure, it offered oodles of fun and poseability - an even though a whole slew of Dropcloth variations have been released prior, the news of a new DC did not phase me. And as well a matching SQUARE is so much fun to be had!

ThreeA Toys' JEA RECON set will be made available in June 2011. Here be a couple of snaps to keep you guys interested. Best 3A-bot from the WWR series, as far as I'm concerned (although to be fair, this is the only bot I have from 3A, besides Deep Powder Bramble from the early-days). Heh.

jea-recon-dropcloth-02
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK