Lou Pimentel @ Toy Street 2011

LOU-PIMENTEL-TOYSTREET-01

Cool-cat Lou Pimentel caught doing an interview via the lens of Rob Losito - down at Toy Street Friday last. That's the cool-cat-snap below (along with choice words from Lou himself), and above is the table spread of the artist - featuring painted Plaques, prints of watercolor-sneakers, yummy tee, and as well his red Cranston Jr figurine, and a custom Big Poppa-Bic Buddy!

Missed the one-day only event? No worries - Lou will be launching his new online store this week and offering some of his goodness there. WHEN and WHERE? Check out his Twitter-stream @LouPimentel for updates.

LOU-PIMENTEL-TOYSTREET-02

This is what Lou had to share with us about his experience at Toy Street with us on TOYSREVIL:

LOU PIMENTEL: This was my 1st year attending Toy Street, I missed the event last year. This event was a wonderful experience, I love talking and interacting with people, which is hard to do when you are working from home. I met a lot of people and made a bunch of new fans. I had people that knew nothing about our scene buying my plaques and prints, which was very cool. Also, I got a ton of positive feedback on my work. Over all it was a fun day, made new friends, and saw a bunch of old ones; can't beat that!!

If I weren't so happy for Lou, I'd be one jealous guy!

[All images via Rob Losito]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK