Amigurumi Plushies by Dol Roffo for Hints and Spices

Amigurumi-Dol-Roffo-01

Shane Haddy of Hints and Spices mentions: "Dol Roffo has a unique design styling that I highly enjoy and I really wanted to see what Hints and Spices characters would look. I contacted Dol Roffo with the collaboration proposal and he agreed to work on my characters. This made me very happy!"

Amigurumi-Dol-Roffo-03

Shane-continues: "Currently Barrelmon and (unnamed) have had amigurumi transformations! I am also very grateful of Dol Roffo working so hard to make them in time for my show. Especially considering he had his own event on at the same time! That is dedication for you! Thanks so much Dol Roffo!"

Amigurumi-Dol-Roffo-02

And in a nutshell, do look out for these adorable amigurumi creations by Dol Roffo at the Hints and Spices' launch party at Paper String Plastic in Adelaide, Australia launching May 28 (and exhibiting thru June 4th).

And just what is "Amigurumi"? Check out Shane's blogpost here.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK