Daily Wrap-Up: May 19th 2011 on TOYSREVIL

MAY-19
[Click above image for 20 x blogposts on Thursday]

This is starting to become a habit, this 20 x blogposts a day! Active plans to cut down to 9 or 12, or even a max of 16 posts per working day has been erratically successful or an absolute "failure", not for lack of attempts, let me assure you! Yes, you read that right = I have been actively cutting down on my posts! I need to find time to recover from my Stroke, yo! LOL

The severe afternoon internet-lag was a surprising happenstance, as I had expected to complete posts but for the anguish of torrid uploads and hence publishing blog-posts (ironically it provided me more time to structure and prepare my posts, hence clocking in the big two-O most probably lol), and probably because a slew of interesting things have been both lined-up and popped into my inbox whilst I was pulling my hair over uploading pictures LOL

But twenty-posts is the max I've decided to limit per day (crossing my fingers to see if THAT works out!) and heck, I've even had time to geekout and post about 80's girl-band "Strawberry Switchblade" on my Flashback80s-blog too, so yes, it has been a productive day, especially after an intense morning rehab session, which I realized I need to take shower for, in lieu of sitting in front of the lappie the entire day! :p

STRAWBERRY=SWITCHBLADE-02 STRAWBERRY=SWITCHBLADE-03

Have a good read either ways, and have a swell day ahead :)

Cheers
Andy
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK