DEFCON-Epsilon Activated For TOYSREVIL


'I had a dream. I was floating above a world devastated and in ruins. skyscrapers were demolished, and roads lay cracked with vehicles within it's cracks - and in a far distance, I could see a crowd gathering .. I flew in for a closer look … and saw a group of robots milling about in a group, speaking mecha-gibberish, they seemed anxious, and frantic to start something, but I could not understand a word they were saying, except for the word "die"…'

All this might have happened, but I had actually forgotten what my dream was - all I did was pull a muscle on my Stroked-right leg-calf. How the heck could I have pulled am muscle in my sleep? Anyways, this is a chance to post this snap of opening Androids (which had me sleeping at 2am the night before) … DEFCON-Epsilon has been activated … Standby for Survival Instructions …

ANDROIDS2-GROUP
[GO grab your Androids Series 2 online from awesome sponsors TAKEN]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK