Thank You Toy Break

My thanks to George and Ayleen, Ben and Nathan for their kindness on TOY BREAK - specifically Episode 142 - where my falling to Stroke was mentioned and well-wishes offered.

Apologies for taking so long a time to realize this was made actually (did not expect it at all). Ironically enough, it was mentioned in passing to me only a couple of days ago that a video had been made with folks wishing me well into the camera, which I have since still not seen! Toy Break was the only one moving visual medium online I now know that featured my Stroke (beyond the blog-mentions).

There are still slightly over 1,100 emails as yet unread in my inbox, for the duration of my hospitalization, and I have since decided I have no intention of reading them, as it would only mean reliving the moment in my life that I would rather move forward from. So maybe somewhere within that 1,100 emails are alerts to videos and well-wishes I might never see nor acknowledge. My sincere thanks once again to those who took the time and effort, and for your exceedingly appreciated well-wishes.

Cheers
Andy
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK