Drawing Cumulus Feature Illo by David Tan

david-tan-cumulus-01

Who Drew This and Where Can people find you?
You can say hi  @DavidTheKiller and if you love movies informations (although it's in Indonesian language), you can try visit www.filmoo.com

What is the name of your drawing?
Cheriff Cumulus (aka Young Cumulus)

What is it's story?
03. What I did in here is my vision on Cumulus before he become 'inspector' or I can say as a rookie (for me sheriff is 'rookier' than inspector lol), less experience, fatter, and still smoking cigarettes, but you can tell that he's always look cumulious!

In addition, and as alternative, I just can't help it to make his face using 'real' material, I just need to feel and know how it looks like. :)

david-tan-cumulus-03

WHAT's it for?
- DRAWING CUMULUS Illustration Competition: Details & Prizes HERE.
- Flickr-group www.flickr.com/groups/drawingcumulus
- Click HERE for Drawing Cumulus Entries on TOYSREVIL
- Dateline for Submissions on June 3rd, 2011 = Today!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK