Product-Review: TDS Blind Pack Zipper Pulls by Toy Dungeon Studios


I de-packet three blind-packs from Toy Dungeon Studios and find resin-keychains within! A gift from the awesome folks in NYC (posted here) - score your own by visiting ToyDungeonStudios.com! My thanks also to Danicus Prime for the Dungeon Master Tee (which I am wearing in the video above) - I love it!


Still-snaps of the keychains in question - and while the "blind-packs" of 1.5" resin zipper pulls seem currently unavailable, you can score the TDS OG-colorway here for US$5.99!

Disclaimer: The video above was filmed via the Photo-Booth app in my laptop, and is surprisingly "slow", as previous uploads had seen video sped up double, and I had filmed this slower than usual, as I thought it would be sped up, and sans audio even (as previous videos had). The egg in my face is starting to "itch" tho LOL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK