We Kill You Resins: Raffle Prize from KFHC

WEKILLYOU-KFHC-01

I was one of the lucky winners in the recent KFHC Monster Raffle held not too long ago (the raffles has since been over with the draw on June 25th) and found out I was the lucky recipient of a We Kill You resin set!

And today, the postman came a'callin' and I opened to discover the swell resin sculpt within - and these were my first ever WKY-figurines too - with each figure signed/numbered at the fetes. Although weirdly enough, the advertised 4th figure "Migo" (with multiple eyeballs) was not to be found within the box - nevertheless, thanks to the organizers KFHC for setting up this raffle and prize opportunity.

WEKILLYOU-KFHC-02 KFHC
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK