Black Edition Werewolf by Miss Monster x Patch Together

BLACK-WEREWOLF-01

I finally bit the bullet. After blogging about it incessantly, I had finally plonked down some cash just today to procure myself one of these Black Edition WEREWOLFs designed by Miss Monster and produced by Patch Together!

BLACK-WEREWOLF-02 BLACK-WEREWOLF-03

Available on missmonster.myshopify.com priced at US$49 per (sans shipping), this 7.5" tall solid resin figure comes with a signed forest floor stand, and is the second edition of this design. Quantities are not revealed for this realist, so make haste! I certainly can't wait to have him in my hands and collection now!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK