Dooodolls - Seen @ STGCC 2011

IMG_2897 IMG_2898

UPDATED: Added more booth pics for Dooodolls - viewable on my Facebook. Shown here are some snaps of their vinyl figurines, made available in window-display box featuring individual figurines (I purchased both Sunny and Reddish Twins for SG$12 each). Yes, an entire lineup would seriously be nice, but hey I am not made of money haha

DOOODOLLS_STGCC

One of the booths I had been looking forward to visiting but always seem to be passing by, was the Dooodolls booth @ Singapore Toy, Games & Comic Convention 2011 [www / TAGGED] - which is a pavilion-of-plush, as well the debut of their vinyl figurines (which we featured HERE). Hope fully I will have more snaps today to add to this, and perhaps even score a couple of figurines for a look (got to re-calculate my costings tho hahaha). Look for Dooodolls at the far-end of the event hall, across from the 'Cafe'.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK