Red Hooded Nibbler In Singapore

NIBBLER-01

Via the generosity of The Tarantulas [blog] - the red-hooded Nibbler has arrived in Singapore! Ready to charm and conquer the citizens of this island state (or at the very least my humble toy-collection) - this vinyl figure features a fabric-hoodie/cloak as tailored by A Little Stranger (she of HeyCavey). A TOYSREVIL Toy Review is forthcoming, meanwhile here are a couple of snaps, while I leave you folks to go play with my own Nibbler!

NIBBLER-02 NIBBLER-03

While I am uncertain if any of the Hooded Nibblers will be made available on Fishtank Castle (6 colors in all!) - you can as well check out my previously posted Toy Review of Future Nibbler and RXH x Nibbler :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK