About Those Marty McFly NIKE Sneakers


I shouldn't be excited, but I find myself sit-up and star at the video above with wide googly-eyes (after so many years of blogging, that frankly does not happen as often as I'd like them to be).

A commemorative Air Mag released a few years ago by NIKE to homage the "Back to the Future Part II", now seems to be making a return? (First Showing has the details). And if you are not familiar with your BTTF-lore, then perhaps tis time to rent a DVD/Blu-Ray or three :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK