Anime Month in November & TOYSREVIL @ Anime Festival Asia 2011

AFA2011

I know this is early times to mention, but I am dedicating the Month of November this year - to all-things Anime and Japanese pop culture! Why? Because TOYSREVIL will be having a small display space at the coming Anime Festival Asia 2011, and as well be offering a couple of extremely exclusive toys (*crossing-my-fingers* - no worries, you folks on my Mailing List will get first dibs!) at the event from November 11th to 13th. Also, be on a lookout for a blog-contest whereby we will be looking for Anime-themed custom toys and drawings/illustrations to be submitted!

Too early to mention these? Of course it is! But that's how I roll, and hope you folks will come along for the ride :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK