CE Animated


Patricio Oliver reminded me yesterday that a year ago we all met at CLEA 2010 in Thailand (before I fell to Stroke in mid-ish October). I could still remember the evening sitting at the hotel lobby. I had actually asked to be present while the organizers met and briefed the overseas artists (which included Patricio, Jon-Paul Kaiser, Zam, Igor Ventura and Kenji Chai). It was the very first time meeting everyone and I was well excited. Hell, I was in silent 'awe'. What happened thereafter would be something I regretted not doing …

The guys headed out to search for food at night, while I decided to stay in (the hotel) to struggle with my internet-connection (which sad to say, was dismal at best). There was n eventual torrid rain storm and they were all caught out well and soaked, and even had a swell snap of it for keepsakes. I actually envied that (even though I know I am not an artist amongst them) - the 'photo', not getting wet (*snicker*) and as well remained excluded from the madness … but I reckon the past had come and gone, and all I can do now, is blog about it.

Made by MAFIA Factory - shown above is an animated video for CE - the mascot or CLEA 2010 - which also sees the CE design submitted for and win by the guys listed above. Now that's a pretty cool blast from the recent past :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK