Drawing With the Wacom Inkling with Jon Burgerman


For a couple of days earlier last week, the Wacom INKLING video demo essentially filled up the 'news update'-page of my Facebook, as well garnered a slew of positive comments about wanting, nay - NEEDING the contraption on every artist and illustrator's lives - hell, even I (who dates not claim to be an artist) longed to own it! The video is self-explanatory, I reckon.

UK-artist Jon Burgerman drew from the Wacom Inkling and posted his images and responses on his Facebook - for which I shall shamelessly publish here to share with folks wondering if all that was offered, worked. (All quotes are reposts without edits and are of the opinion of Jon himself).

JON-BURGERMAN-INKLING-DOODLE
"My first drawing made with the new Wacom Inkling." ~Jon.
JON-BURGERMAN-INKLING-COLOR
"i made this vector piece very quickly using the Wacom Inkling. Whilst I think it's a great tool it's not convinced me to replace up my current process of working. I see it as an additional tool to my traditional method of drawing on paper and then scanning it in." ~ Jon
JON-BURGERMAN-INKLING-GARFIELD
"I drew Garfield from memory using the Wacom Inkling. As you can see part of his face was mis-allined when I uploaded the drawing." ~Jon
"it's fun, it's good for traveling doodlers, it's well made etc but i don't think at the moment it will change my current work process. for quick sketches and layouts and explaining ideas to people i think it'll be really handy. to generate busy, detailed art pieces that need to be 100% accurate it's not going to replace my pen, paper and scanner. yet." ~adds Jon Burgerman.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK