First painted up Pharaoh Hounds from Argonauts Resin

TuttzHounds_02
"Here are the first few hounds painted up in the Pearl White and Black Onyx colorways with matching Tuttz. I'll have more colorways popping up in the next few weeks leading up to the New York Comic con and I thought I'd give these to all of you first. The Hound is 8 inches tall and there's a good chance that Hound mini will follow this one up after comic con, fingers crossed." ~mentions Eric Nocella Diaz of Argonauts Resins.
TuttzHounds_01 TuttzHounds_04
TuttzHounds_03

Looking absolutely cool from where I'm at (of course I am partial to the color "RED") but the black-n-white with gold accent color scheme really seems to suit the sculpts, and as well heightens their "genesis" and origin of concept, IMHO. Kudos.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK