Switcheroo @ Q Pop

SWITCHEROO-QPOP

Switcheroo has a new shop-space within yet another store named Q Pop in Little Tokyo, Downtown Los Angeles. In celebration, there will be a party+figure release on Saturday October 1st from 7-11pm. Amanda Visell mentions in their emailer: "I'll be releasing my newest and final version the Natural Habitat Whatdidieatephunt! Edition size 200, $75 . Q pop will have a constant stock of exclusives from me and Michelle including customs and original art. We'll have some awesome give aways during the party, and I'll make Michelle do a dance."

naturalephunt_grande

I really like the idea of a shop-front / store-space. I've actually always secretly wanted a space to hawk geek-goodies (most probably that's why I used to helm flea market booths in the past lol) - it's something about direct-sales to a customer that is somewhat enriching and satisfying … still have these dreams now too ;p
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK