Gabriel Tiongson In Singapore

gabby-draws-toysrevil-01
gabby-draws-toysrevil-02

Yakking the ears off of Philippines-artist Gabriel Tiongson while he was here over the weekend (along with Victoria and Carlos ~*waves*), I had a chance to meet him again on Tuesday and got around to doodling for him (am so grateful and honored anyone would want a sketch from me in the first place, truly!) and as well had a sketch from the man gifted to me (above-snap) - even though he had to tear it out of his sketchbook (which I felt extremely bad about), but I am an extremely happy man :)

gabby-vs-banbaboss

And I had to bug Gabby to doodle on my AP DIY Bambaboss! And yes, filmed it all down, as we both yakked and toy-talked for a good 50 minutes. Expect both the video and images of the custom to pop up soon-ish meanwhile, my humble thanks for your time and attention, and let's make some exciting stuff happen! LOL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK