gundam graff bombers from Hoakser

hoasker-gundam-01
"I just finished doing a little solo graff show,that took up all my time, so I haven't had any time to play with toys for a few weeks.. just thought I'd show you these while I was busy putting them up on the net..I don't know if you saw my first one, but numbers 2 and 3 are ready, 4 is almost done...I just finished these yesterday, and there up on my big cartel now…" ~shares Hoakser
hoasker-gundam-02

Read up more about them via his blog-post and check out hoakser.bigcartel.com for availability of the item, priced at £29.99 (approx. US$48).
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK