Me & Akira: Illustration from Stephan Sol

B-day clown
"I love Akira, the manga and animation. Back when I first saw it I was blown away by the design, music, animation, and effects. But mostly it was the beautiful "abstract" ending with flashbacks from the past that made the movie so compelling to me. And today I haven't seen an animation feature in 2D that has come close to its excellence. Pretty incredible then that it was made in the 80's.

As for the artwork, clown was my favorite character even though he had a small role to play in the movie. The artwork is of a younger clown, getting his first bike for his birthday ;)"
Shares Stephan Sol (of Orchid Mantis Studio), of his love for AKIRA the classic animation movie. What is YOUR story?
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK