Pale Memory by Jeremy Geddes

pale-memory-jeremy-geddes

Slowly making it's round with the art-circles on Facebook is Jeremmy Geddes' "Pale Memory", and it simply looks evocatively amazing not to be shared by more folks! Check out more works from Gedes here!
"This is a very small painting, just 45cm * 34cm. I painted at this scale because it was also acting as a proof of concept, I wanted to make sure I could paint this sort of thing before I expanded it into larger paintings." ~mentioned Geddes on his blog.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK