RADCOM STEAM PUNK Ver 2 by john eugene atendido avila

JEAA-RADCOM-01
"Here is my RADCOM STEAM PUNK Ver 2, this was my entry in an environmental event "Bayanihan para sa Kalikasan", (Unity for the Environment) the theme is to create an art work made of recycled materials. My RADCOM grabbed 3rd place on the event. Another winning piece aside from RADCOM STEAM PUNK Ver.1. (which is already sold).
JEAA-RADCOM-02
"This will be now for sale, and a certain percent will go to the foundation that promotes saving earth and preservation of our environment. RADCOM STEAM PUNK Ver.2 @ $400.00. for interested parties heres my email yelloweugene9@yahoo.com / johneugeneatendidoavila@gmail.com."
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK