Turtum Micci, Pork Dumpling & Adventure Time Finn: Goodies from NYCC Courtesy of Justin Rudy

New York Comic Con. Ever since I started blogging a short while ago, "San Diego Comic Con" was the only ever other event that hung on the edge of my lips and dreams. Then in time, NYCC gained a prominent space in my heart, and more often than not, it is because of "people" than 'things' or activities that sway my wanderlust-desires! Folks are kind, and folks are awesome.

Photo on 2011-10-27 at 18.26 #3 Photo on 2011-10-27 at 18.27
Photo on 2011-10-27 at 18.26 #2 Photo on 2011-10-27 at 18.28 #2

Last year, I received a gift-box filled with toy-lurving from Justin Rudy and Rob Losito, and this year? I get to have a slice of NYCC courtesy of the generosity of Justin of Dynomight NYC - with THIS swell carton-box of treats = including a Pocket Pork Dumpling from Shawnimals, a red+black-white Turtum from ESC TOY and even a NYCC-exclusive figurine from Adventure Time! Am I happy? YES I AM! Much thanks bro, you are awesomeness!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK