Wooper Loopers Plush by Gary Ham for Plush-O-Rama @ Dragatomi (Nov 12)

Woopers in a chair

We've been seeing Gary Ham's tweets recently abut him sewing up a storm but never really got to see what it was, or for whom, he was sewing putting thread thru needle for exactly, until now. Witness the plush Wooper Loopers!

PLUSH-O-RAMA
Wooperplushes_Gary_Ham_01 Wooperplushes_Gary_Ham_02
"I was invited by Julie West to participate in the Plush-O-rama show being held at Dragatomi November 12th. I was hesitant at first, but I buckled down and taught myself how to sew a plush (with some helpful advice from books and family members). :) I am very happy with how the Wooper Loopers turned out and learned sewing can be a lot of fun if given the right task!" ~mentioned Gary Ham on Facebook
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK