And The Winner for 'Best Interpretation' for My Fave Anime Contest Is…

And the entry for "Best Interpretation" picked by artist Gabby Tiongson for My Fave Anime belongs to Onny Ranantalice with this entry! Onny wins himself a tee shirt designed by Gabby and a Tote Bag from Vinyl On Vinyl! Congratulations!

BEST-INTERPRETATION
"When I saw this work, it automatically brought me back to my childhood days wherein I would spend my afternoons with my cousins and siblings watching Mazinger Z.

Ultraman was all about vanquishing evil and looking into the brighter future regardless of unlimited alien attacks. Japan has suffered from natural disasters and as of late the March earthquake which caused heavy damage on the country. This artwork portrays the undying spirit of the human race to live and to always get up from every downfall regardless of an alien invasion."
~ mentions Contest Judge Gabby Tiongson.
VOTE-ANIME
[Vote For your Fave Anime on Facebook!]
"waaawww!!! what a great surprise on the morning(time i open the email :-D) i really happy can join to your contest TOYSREVIL yehaa!! thank you very much for the present :)" ~ Onny's impressions of his won.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK