Custom Ghost Girl by Betso

Custom Ghost girl

The "thing" about blogging about 'toys', is that most times I/we are featuring someone's toy without having the chance to 'own' it in my own humble collections, so it is most filled with free releases, and for me, not as much opinions about a piece, simply because I am not holding it in my own grubby hands, and assessing it myself, you know? Doesn't seem much 'fair' to me, this latent form of false advertising, IMHO.

Conversely, as much toy-imagery as we go thru each day (*touching-the-computer-screen ever-so-gently-in-silence*), I personally am delighted to see toys that bring a smile to my face .. ah yes, the little 'victories of discovery' versus the tang of unrequited toy-lurve on cyberhighway … and THIS particular Ghost Girl custom by Betso, had me smiling from ear to ear :)

I like the visual message which seems to say: "What? 2011 finishing soon? Hope you had fun in the Year of the Rabbit, folks! Hyuck-hyuck!" (yes, sometimes toys talk to meeeee)

Thank you Bil .. thank you for the "hyucks-hyucks" :p
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK