John Carter IMAX One-Sheet

JCIMAXOneSheet800

The only reason I am not wholly fanatical into the upcoming JOHN CARTER movie (altho I did post both trailers) is because actor Taylor Kitsch is in the lead, who reminds me of a Jake Gyllenhaal in Prince of Persia - no I do not like my action heroes looking purdy lol - but what I DO enjoy immensely, are the poster images (surprisingly so) - as witnessed above in the IMAX one-sheet (courtesy of SHH) - which utilizes the bold orange text over the images, like the three banners previously released and shown below (via SHH). I Like.


[3 x images in slideshow above / Full-screen viewing]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK