Tsibotized Vegetta by TSIBOTS for My Fave Anime Contest

MYFAVEANIME-CHI-01

The name of this entry is "Tsibotized Vegetta" - as submitted by TSIBOTS @ tsibots.multiply.com, and it is his interpretation of "Vegetta" from Dragonball!

MYFAVEANIME-CHI-02 MYFAVEANIME-CHI-03
"When I was still a kid, I really don't like Vegetta. Then 2 months ago, after getting my NBI clearance, I dropped by at my friends house and accidentally watched DragonballZ Kai in a local channel. It was Gokou and Vegetta's match and I got really impressed with Vegetta for I don't know reasons.

I liked him! his angst and style (he is full of boast! and still I think he's cool) and when Frieza defeated him, I got turned off! haha! But I still like Vegetta. He's my favorite anime/Dragonball character!"
~shares TSIBOTS of his submission for the MY FAVE ANIME Contest.
- Read MY FAVE ANIME Contest Details & Prizes: HERE
- Submission Dateline Extended to December 7th @ 12noon (+8 GMT / Singapore-time)
- Email your submissions to toysreviler [at] gmail.com (Subject title: "MY FAVE ANIME")
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK