Little Tiger Marshall from 64Colors (and new Gumdrop!)

Toy Label

The toy-label/tag says: "Little Tiger … A Marsall & Friends Toy … YAY!" … a tiny tag can mean so much, doesn't it? All I need to know now is WHEN+WHERE+HOW MUCH? (Which is essentially the questions I get asked nearly every other day via emails inquiring about 'other toys' ;p) … then I saw Cris Rose's tweets about his commissioned xmas prezzie of a hand-painted "Boy in a Tiger Suit" Marshall from 64Colors:

Boy in a Tigersuit Custom Marshall by 64Colors
But what caught my eye was this BLUE GUMDROP! *WANT*
LITTLE-TIGER-MARSHALL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK