New Serial Feature Projects on TOYSREVIL: 'In My Sketchbook' & 'On My Worktop'

SKETHCBOOK-CUSTOMS-1

February will see the start of two new Serial Feature Projects on TOYSREVIL: "IN MY SKETCHBOOK" and "ON MY WORKTOP" - two very literal meaning projects, with the intention of providing a platform for artists to showcase their work, and of course for me to have 'original content" to feature on the blog :)

The Projects begin right after the completion of my 11 PIXS for 2011 Project by the end of January. This is a "current timeline" evolution of said promotional project - and has no current fixed timeline, as it will be an ongoing blog-project :)

IN_MY_SKETCHBOOK

IN MY SKETCHBOOK
Is essentially a cartoonist / illustrator / 2D-artists' showcase whereby I ask you to scan or snap pics of your personal sketchbook interior pages (those you want to and can showcase anyways ;p) and host them in your own dedicated Facebook album, or Flickr-album, or Behance etc. Read more HERE!

ON_MY_WORKTOP

ON MY WORKTOP
Is the equivalent of the above project, but the focus this time is firmly on toy-customizers / sculptors / colorists/painters and 3D-artists. I will ask of you to snap pics of your "current" worktop, featuring work-in-progress of your different builds, in various stages of completion, but not necessarily your final work (which we already do post about in the first place lol). I am down with messy worktops/workdesks LOL ~ Read more HERE!

SKETHCBOOK-CUSTOMS-2

For both projects, you can post URL-links to them on my Public Facebook-page HERE (do post it yourself, do not be 'shy'). Select projects will be contacted by me, whereby I will ask you two questions in a mini Q&A accompanying the post: "WHAT is your fave project on the album?", and as will I will choose one image of my fave, and ask you about it :)

I would appreciate it if folks do not "abuse" this project (ie: blatantly commercial selling etc) and stay relevant(ish) to the TOYSREVIL-blog contents. I am more than happy to promote you if I am able to.

Cheers
Andy
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK