So How Huge is a Metal Gear Solid REX from 3A Toys x Kojima Production?

KOJIMA-REX-3A-1

Like I tell folks (who are willing to listen to me anyways ;p); "All Toys Look The Same Size On My Blog" - because regardless of actual measurements, they will more or less be published on my blog-page within a given layout, and the only way to differentiate them via proportions, is that if there is a hand or everyday item in the same image, for a size-comparison. That, or you need to have a measuring tape/ruler right next to your computer when you surf, and measure out how big an item is, and imagine it's size. After all these years of blogging about toys, sometimes I still do have a measuring tape beside my laptop, truth be told.

All these is just as a primer for THIS image shown above, of the Yoji Shinkawa with the upcoming REX from Metal Gear Solid, to be released by 3A Toys x Kojima Productions (via Gimbat) with pre-orders tentatively scheduled in January (no price revealed as yet). You can also check out more of the over 19-inch tall unpainted-REX images HERE in my previous post. MGS-fans, what do you think of this behemoth?

MGS-REX
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK