About That Big Box Edition Androids from DYZ Plastics

BIG-BOX-ANDROIDS-01
BIG-BOX-ANDROIDS-02

The DYZ Plastic blog reveals what the BIG BOX Edition Androids are all about (We featured their existence earlier HERE). Featuring 7 designs - including a regular/Standard green Android OG - these are open-edition and non-limited figurines with a SRP of US$10 each.

Although unavailable at DYZ Plastic store online, do look for these single-window-boxed figures at primarily North American retailers (which these were made specifically for in the first place), like Urban Outfitters stores from LA to NY, and eventually FYE and Barnes & Noble. These are not part of the limited edition designer series or special editions. Also check out more images of the Big Box edition HERE on my *I Love Androids* Facebook-page :)

BIG-BOX-ANDROIDS-03

I find myself with a desire for a group of the red-tinted Ruby Androids tho - can anyone hook me up with some? (yep, I'd like to have more than one muahahahaha ;p)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK