Bishoujos by Kotobukiya @ New York Toy Fair 2012

bishoujo-koto-01 bishoujo-koto-02
bishoujo-koto-03

Okay fine, the only other reason I would continually oggle at Kotokubiya's products, are their Bishoujo range. Fetching ladies with an anime-look and wielding power at their fingertips (much like Ame-Comi too - see the pattern?) = maketh a weak-knee-ed otaku out of me … but alas I am but a 'wannabe", with hardly a single statue in my collection, and my "female dominant" fantasy a 'sham'...

Nevertheless, we have us some swell pics here featuring the mutant known as X-23 (last seen unpainted) and the assassin Elektra in glorious color, with more ladies to be viewed via Cool Toy Rerview - including a look at upcoming figurines like 'Commander Shepard' from Mass Effect 3 and 'Jaina Solo' (fro Star Wars lore) in drawings tho. And yes, there's Ghostbusters 'Lucy' again too (now SHE I'd live to get one day ;p).

bishoujo-koto-04
bishoujo-koto-05
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK