AME-COMI by DC Direct @ New York Toy Fair 2012


[7 x images in slideshow above / Full-screen viewing]

As much as I've enjoyed DC Direct's anime-themed AME-COMI Heroine Series - I've never actually purchased or owned a female statuette from this series. If I had the spare change for toys, I might just remedy that. Seen at the New York Toy Fair are these swell characters, with new sculpts showcased in slideshow above, while ones with box-art featured below. Real Nice, I must say :)


[4 x images in slideshow above / Full-screen viewing]

Note: Most images have been reformatted - Originals taken by Martin Myatt of Cool Toy Review (original images via).
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK