Custom-Feature: Plastic Beach Gorillaz by Mike Graham (for "Music To My Ears" @ TAG)


For his submission to the "Music To My Ears" group art show at Toy Art gallery (launching August 24th), Mikie Graham aka Zombiemonkie tackles the Gorillaz collectible with the result being "Plastic Beach Gorillaz"! wish i could use the actual "Plastic Beach" track as background music for the slideshow-video I made above, but alas my channel's been flagged for a while now LOL
PARTIAL PRESS: "This group of 4 custom figures each features its own hand made display base, and while Noodle does come with her very own base she can also stand proudly atop Russle's massive head, tommy gun a-blazing."

[Click on image above to view stills uploaded on my Facebook album]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK