Custom-Feature: RADCOM Monster Thumbler by John Eugene Avila

MONSTER-THUMBLER-01
MONSTER-THUMBLER-02 MONSTER-THUMBLER-03

John Eugene Avila shares with us his latest custom work under his moniker (JeAA) RADCOM Customs: Presentinbg MONSTER THUMBLER! Made as a gift for his cousin, you can check out more images HERE on my FB-album, ad as well check out his story for this build:
"This custom work is made out of my cousins junk / broken toys. I asked my aunt to lend me those stuffs. And as an exchange i did this design as a gift. Done the RADCOM colorway and finished it with gloss fixative."
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK