Custom Waniphants by RAMPAGE x Hints and Spices

Glitter Waniphants! Glitter Waniphants!
"In January I received 5 Glitter Waniphants (cast in clear vinyl with glitter in the mix!) from Shane Haddy (Hints and Spices), and he asked me to paint them up to the best of my ability - I think I did just that! This release is a little teaser for something ele that Shane and I have planned for the Spring - probably Superfestival at the end of April." ~mentions Jon Malmstedt of RAMPAGE TOYS.
These custom Waniphants by RAMPAGE x Hints and Spices be released his Friday (Evening EST / Timing TBC) online here (price undetermined).
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK