About Those Real Gear Robot Transformers Purchase from Cybertron Con 2012

Made my way to Cybertron Con today again this balmy Tuesday afternoon, and had a horrendous time trying to snap pics, as the lighting for the event hall was indeed as dark as the day I went for the media preview (is it my imagination, are was it even darker than before?).

REAL-GEAR-ROBOTS-01

Regardless, I managed to venture into the merchandize area and got lost in the moment, and walked away with a plastic-bag costing me nearly 4 days of rehabilitation sessions .. eerrr I meant, Transformers toys! Funnily enough, I bought the REAL GEAR ROBOTS which I first blogged about in 2007, but never did procure them, and now? *sigh*

REAL-GEAR-ROBOTS-03
REAL-GEAR-ROBOTS-04

More purchase pics soon! But first, I go have fun with my toys, yeh? BRB!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK