Custom-Feature: Thundercats Munnys b Jeff Beck

THUNBDERCATS-MUNNY-02
THUNBDERCATS-MUNNY-01

Jeff Beck of Menace Inc. Studios shares with us 3 x custom Mini Munny THUNDERCATS customs - made specifically for availability via Tenacious Toys here - priced at US$125 each!

THUNBDERCATS-MUNNY-03
THUNBDERCATS-MUNNY-04
"I was asked by Tenacious Toys to do a few customs for them that was a cartoon back in the 1980's since alot of my work involves pop culture from the 1980's and with the new show that was starting up I thought what better subjects than the Thundercats so I created a Lion-O, Pantrho and Mummra in a different style than just like the cartoons I went with a more realistic look for the cats and just kinda my own style for Mummra. They each come with custom painted boxes as well that can double as displays." ~mentioned Jeff.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK