Toy-Review: DIY & Dark Mini Berties from 3A Toys

BERTIE-01 IMG_7309
BERTIE-02

DIY MINI BERTIE 20pack (20 DIY Berties) and DARK MINI BERTIE 12pack (12 x Black Weathered Mini Berties) were "surprise listings" offered during WWR Rothchild sale. For the life of me, I could not remember my frame of mind when I ordered these two packs. Perhaps I was imagining them as too good an offer for DIY-Berties, because when I realized they were actual otters being IN-HAND of the 1/6th-scaled Rothchild figure, it might have been "too late", isn't it?

BERTIE-03
IMG_7297 IMG_7300

But receiving them was another story - as I was literally 'charmed' by them! Petite and possessing zero articulation, they reminded me of the good-ol-days of plastic soldiers! As for what to do with them, I am at a loss now, but for the enjoyment of owning them … and perhaps, they would end up being "toys" to my other figurines? In the case below, they are held in-hand by WWRp-sized robots = pretty adorable, right? So this be the price for "adorable" these days … heh.

Check out more images HERE on my Facebook-album!

IMG_7303
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK