Booth Babes for Toy2R x Choicee

PRESS: 'From the overseas collaboration between Toy2R and Choicee, the debut of the new 8GB flashdrive as well as other licensed Qee merchandise took place with the help of some Qee friends: Chiayun Chen and Pinky Lu!'
I'm just overjoyed delighted to see awesomely cute ladies with toys (or as Joshua and I call; "Booth Babes" - which I think are a necessity for all booths at conventions displaying "toys"… *cough*). More images via this Toy2R-album!

Hey, don't be calling me "sexist"! I'm just being "pragmatic" here - like you would gawk loads at a booth with hunky men holding toys too? LOL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK