Clear Mini Goji by The Yellow Dino (Pre-order in May)

CLEAR-MINI-GOJI-01

Today we have some updates from "The Dino Lair" - with the Clear Mini Goji 'finished' (remember me toy-salivating over the teasers? And of course I am partial to "red" ;p) and scheduled for a release in middle of summer 2012 (around June)! Great news for fans, I reckon! Although I do not have any price-points for reference currently, do know that pre-orders will be opened next month in May from The Yellow Dino or producers My Tummy Toys (Exact date TBD), so keep a look out, and don't forget to stay tuned to TOYSREVIL! Meanwhile, I'll let these glorious images do the 'selling' :)

CLEAR-MINI-GOJI-02
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK