About Those Clear Tinted Mini Gojis from The Yellow Dino x My Tummy Toys

860d62cc85ed11e1b10e123138105d6b_7

These images of The Yellow Dino's MINI GOJI in glorious clear-tints, and oh may - the colored resin look so superby yummy glistening like that in the sunlight, they gone and made my Saturday a delightfully cheery one, by far! Good heavens man, exceptional job thus far, My Tummy Toys! No product nor availability stats to share with you guys, although I have first dibs on the CLEAR RED … so would anyone be interested if this was available as a "TOYSREVIL-Exclusive"? (Hyperthetically speaking, of course… *cough*)

3609e282794a11e181bd12313817987b_7
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK