Custom-Feature: Kid Strange from Sekure D

Sekure D evokes a "classic" sci-fi hero in "Adam Strange" from DC Comics in this custom titled; "KID STRANGE" - made on a 7" KR mascot figurine (more pics can be seen here). I really like that he's evoking a lot of comicbook-characters in his customs of late, and it's awesome to behold from where I'm sitting at, IMHO :)

Kid Strange
Kid Strange
"Much like the other 7" customs I have done recently he was a customer commission and I am really happy with the outcome. Its a lot of fun turning this platform into other characters and putting my own spin on them as well, look out for a few more coming soon!" ~mentioned Sekure D
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK