Forgotten Finery by Amanda Spayd @ Rivet Gallery (April 7)

Forgotten-Finery_01

Try as I might, I'm afraid I couldn't select some images to post here about Amanda L. Spayd's FORGOTTEN FINERY solo show @ Rivet Gallery - launching this Saturday, March 7th - so of course, I had to post ALL of them (the ones previewed online here anyways :p). An opening reception will be held that evening from 7pm to 10pm with the artist in attendance. This exhibition will be on display April 7th through April 30th.

Forgotten-Finery_02
Forgotten-Finery_03

What can I say, I love the superb detailing that goes into these creations, and the antique feel of the fabric really pushes her art to the next level of aged-couture, and yes, those teeth are resin and enamel, so don't fret if they are 'real' or not folks! They are real in your mind's desires, I say!

Forgotten-Finery_04

Folks interested to secure these pieces (Each collector will be allowed one artwork purchase from this exhibition tho) are to email requests at 1pm EST on Friday, April 6th. Any emails received prior to that time will be discarded. Good luck with your scores, folks!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK