Gabriel 'DIKO' Tiongson Interview Excerpt from Issue #1 of *I LIKE TOYS*

DIKO_I_LIKE_TOYS_01
"My style started out just like everyone else’s. My lines were edgy and shaky. As I went on with my daily doodles my distinction started to slowly bleed out. I would add details that suited my aesthetic and would clean up the line work. An affinity to smooth grooves and thick lines came creeping out. An hour a day of sketching gets the creative juices flowing." ~mentioned Gabriel "DIKO" Tiongson
DIKO_I_LIKE_TOYS_02 DIKO_I_LIKE_TOYS_03
DIKO_I_LIKE_TOYS_04

Read the rest of his interview published in the I LIKE TOYS self-published fanzine, including a chance to score a signed mini-print/sticker aka POPSTICKER placed randomly within the 'zine!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK