"Maria Hill" from The Avengers


If I said I was crushing on Canadian actress Cobie Smulders aka "Maria Hill" in The Avengers live-action movie, would you judge me? (So I reckon I shouldn't mention I had been crushing on her since she was on "How I Met Your Mother", eh?). Otherwise, this is too wordy a video-clip anyways - too much yakking and not enough MARIA HILL! … although I wonder if "Maria" will ever 'smile' in the movie ~ such a gorgeous smile she has … *swoon*

MARIA-HILL

Source: Superhero Hype
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK