About That Hamburglar Hello Kitty Plush from McDonald's

37d5c418a49d11e1b2fe1231380205bf_7 79da7af2a49d11e19dc71231380fe523_7

And so I relented, and scored myself a plush Hello Kitty from McDonald's - unsure of this will grow into a set of four, but nevertheless sates my desire for toys since I have been homebound for the past coupla weeks due to side-effects of prescribed medication (thank you 'home delivery'!).

Seen above MIAO's interest waned pretty quickly while I snapped the pics, so i suspect my interest-span might well be the same - but not before attempting to join the McDees photo-contest tho!

Am surprised by it's size tho -pretty handy tho, shown bow sized next to a Mini-Munny. Priced at SGD$3.60 with any purchase of a "Extra Value Meal" (not a Kid's Meal too, surprisingly) - frankly there isn't much I could complain about too lol

HELLO-KITTY-MCDEES-PLUSH

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK