Custom-Feature: 'We Eat Friends' DudeBox by JC Rivera

THEDUDE-JC_RIVERA

JC Rivera shares with us a montage of his snaps for his first Dude from Dudebox custom - titled "WE EAT FRIENDS". THis 7" tall custom is currently on sale here for US$150. Tis was what JC had to share with us about his work:
"I was pretty excited to do this one because the platform gives so much space to customizer to be creative. I saw Rotofugi had them in stock so I ran to the store and grabbed one. I did my "We eat friends theme because it's a fun theme like the platform."
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK